An introduction to computer programming using Python. Comprising
- Tutorials which present problems and their solutions.
- How to... guides to completing common tasks.
- Graphs Representing graphs.
- Mongo programming with NoSQL.
- Flask World fact Book with Flask.
- Assessments graded problems with solutions.
Drawing the French tricolour with Python
You can create images using python. The first tutorial Python:Flags Tutorial looks at drawing flags of the world, from simple flags such as Libya to more complicated flags such as the Stars and Stripes of the USA. Using the PYX library you can use methods such as
fill together with
path.rect to create simple images.
The PyX library used here has coordinates with (0,0) in the botton left corner.
- Each rectangle is 1 wide and 2 high
Consult the User's Guide for information on changing material in progzoo.
You can mess about in the Playpen.